Friday, March 4, 2011

St. Patrick's Day crafts and more


Yesterday I decided to do crafts with my brothers for St. Patrick's Day. We made Shamrocks. The two older boys were party poopers and only made one after I made them. But Daron and Ryan had fun.

This is Daron's. He INSISTED that he use the template I made for everyone else, but I wouldn't let him, so he threw a fit. Then he finally did what I suggested and just traced the template.

Ryan sure had fun with the glitter glue . . .


Another one of Daron's. It's a snowman.



Sean's shamrock. I really like his. Too bad most of the glitter just fell off.


Eain's shamrock. Another abuse of glitter.


A heart that Ryan made for our Lucky Shamrock.



With this, we put those hearts on it with what we're lucky to have. Basically, an "I'm thankful for . . . " tree.

Now we will end with a picture of my kitty, Stanley.

2 comments: